Light lemon cupcake topped with lemon cream cheese icing, homestyle lemon curd and white chocolate curls.
IDEAS FOR SERVING
- Cupcake Sundae: Remove cupcake paper and cut in half horizontally, just below the “top” of the cupcake. Sandwhich the two sides with a scoop of your favorite ice cream, drizzle with chocolate or fruit sauce, and top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
- Cupcake Milkshake: Remove cupcake from paper and cut into quarters vertically. Set aside 1 of the quarters. Blend the remaining 3 quarters with your choice of ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream. Crumble the quarter cupcake set aside on top.
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Store in freezer at 0°F or below for up to 11 months.
- Thaw in refrigerator at 36-41°F, keeping product coveted to prevent dryness.
- Once thawed, cupcakes have an ambient and refrigerated shelf life of 5 days.
|Shelf Life Unit (months)||9|
|Net Weight KG per Unit||84 g|
|Gross Weight KG per carton||3.45 kg|
|Ti (cartons per layer) x Hi (layers per pallet)||9 x 11|
|Carton Dimension in cm||35.56 x 35.24 x 19.05|